Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bright Star

This one was very pretty. That sounds so un-insightful, which I guess it is, but it's very true. Although I have no idea what this poem was really talking about, I like it. It was very pleasant to read. Stars and the night sky are among my favorite things so I felt that I could really connect with the speaker on this one. The language was very romanticized and, like I said, pretty.I wouldn't mind someone using these kind of words on me. (Unless I'm interpreting the poem incorrectly and they are in fact NOT nice, endearing words...) It evoked good and pleasant mental images. I only wish that I could understand it a little better. I look forward to going over this one in class.

1 comment:

  1. Annemarie, remember that all entries need to start with an excerpt from which the response is based.

    ReplyDelete